cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired. No service

roswyt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My cell doesnt work since this afternoon. The account show plan expired.  My account still have $27 credit which is enough to pay $10plan. I have tried $1 trick but it still show expired. 

And I have autopay registered since account opened. Please help to resolve issue.

My celll is not working.

19 REPLIES 19

Paquirri

Hello,

My service has been suspended again today April 23, 2019. I did my monthly payment on April 15, 2019, and my plan will expire on May 14, 2019. My account status is Plan Expired. My service was suspended in April 15 because the payment was not applied. You solved the issues; however, today my plan has been suspended again. Could you please reactivate my plan in the proper way, so I wouldn't have more issues with my service.

Thanks

Tags (0)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@roswyt wrote:

Not sure how to change solution. You guys can update it if you can.

Thank you for all replies.

Hmm. It got changed to NDesai somehow then. I assumed that was you.

It's not that important in the grand scheme of things. Don't worry about it. Only Oracles and moderators can change it anyway.

roswyt

Not sure how to change solution. You guys can update it if you can.

Thank you for all replies.

@roswyt wrote:

Maybe. I forgot to snapshot usage before  midnight.

If the 50min limit all used. How to get extra minutes instead of service stop?

Have a look in "Add Ons" and you'll see 200 minutes of Canada and US wide calling for another $8. Maybe that'll be enough for you. Those minutes don't expire after 30 days, but go on until you use them up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@roswyt wrote:

It's the real essence of prepaid. When used up, it stops.

There's the $8 Canada/US LD add-on that will take over when your 50 minutes expire. You buy it once and then consume it over time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

@roswyt wrote:

The cell service is working now.  I guess the deactive/reactive made the magic.

Thank you.

@roswyt;

I think you should edit and change your solution to @Anonymous . Click on the 3 little dots on right hand side and you can give the "Solution" to him as my input wasn't the solution at all...thanks anyhow.

Not necessary @hairbag1. But thanks. Maybe roswyt did have it in airplane mode. Maybe they just liked you more. We'll never know now because it has successfully renewed. Unless they take a bunch of time to add up all their minutes and texts. I doubt that's happening.

roswyt

@roswyt wrote:

Thank you.

@roswyt;

I think you should edit and change your solution to @Anonymous . Click on the 3 little dots on right hand side and you can give the "Solution" to him as my input wasn't the solution at all...thanks anyhow.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@roswyt wrote:

Thank you.

I say you ran out of your 50 minutes and 50 outgoing texts coinciding with your renewal day. Then at midnight ET it got reset and now you're working. All good.

roswyt

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@roswyt wrote:

I followed your instruction to Plan and Add on-> Lost/stolen phone-> deactive and reactive. The online account still show plan expired and suspension.

Ok. It's after midnight ET. Now you should see the 50 minutes and 50 texts lines below your screenshot area. You might even be able to work now.

Were you able to *receive* texts today?

See...you were at a balance of 28 and now you're at 20. That's the $10 plan minus the $2 autopay reward. It's all going as normal.

roswyt

I followed your instruction to Plan and Add on-> Lost/stolen phone-> deactive and reactive. The online account still show plan expired and suspension.

acct_13.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@roswyt wrote:

Repost the image. The service stopped working since this afternoon. then I start to check my online account status.

Scroll just a little more down...what do you see? If you don't see 50 outgoing texts or 50 minutes lines then those services have coincidentally been used up. Overnight tonight the service will renew and you start fresh with a new 50 minutes and 50 texts.

@roswyt wrote:

Repost the image. The service stopped working since this afternoon. then I start to check my online account status.

acct_stat11.PNG

You'll have to send a message to the moderators as looks like your calls should still be working. You haven't turned on "Airplane Mode" by accident...have you ? Good luck.

@roswyt Click on the Plans and Add-on tab and go to Lost/stolen phone feature. Try enabling/disabling that and see if your account triggers the renewal. It has worked for some in the past so it doesn't hurt to try. 

roswyt

acct_stat11.PNG

@roswyt  I have deleted your screenshot from this thread because it contained your full name and e-mail address which never be posted in a publicly viewable message.  However, I cannot remove the copy of it from within your profile.  Please remove it from there, and repost an image that does not have your information in it.

From what I could see, you service should not have stopped working because your plan doesn't renew until tomorrow, especially since you have a higher account balance than your plan cost. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@roswyt wrote:

Hi,

My cell doesnt work since this afternoon. The account show plan expired.  My account still have $27 credit which is enough to pay $10plan. I have tried $1 trick but it still show expired. 

And I have autopay registered since account opened. Please help to resolve issue.

My celll is not working.

.Click to send email to moderators...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

roswyt

edited by computergeek541: removed screenshot because it contaiins personal information

Need Help? Let's chat.