cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan didn't switch at renewal

Crypticthief
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan was set to switch to the $25 plan at the next renewal. However, I am not sure what happened, because said my account was inactive. Then, I received a text message to not do anything if I had already set up autopay/have a balance. But now I see that my plan didn't switch and renewed my old plan, and now I noticed that the $25 plan isn't even there anymore.

Did anyone else experience this?

5 REPLIES 5

Crypticthief
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much, you are a life saver!

I have set it to change at my next renewal again, because as I said before, it just renewed my old plan and I don't want to pay twice in the same month. Hopefully this works next month!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Crypticthief, as already mentioned there was a recent renewal glitch that affected a fairly large number of customers, regardless of whether there was a future dated plan change.  That said, I am a little skeptical myself that the plan change function is 100% bullet proof.  I tried doing a manual change from a suspended account and so the change was to be immediate and it turned into a hot mess.  Maybe it was user error.  The result was the same thing.  I ended up renewing to the old plan.  Anyway, the moderators should be able to fix it.  I can't see why they would not apply the plan change retroactively in the case of system error. 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, what unfortunate timing: a system-wide account renewal issue that hit multiple people, whilst at the same time a few appealing plans were removed in favour of slightly less appealing ones. That's bad PR and even though my account wasn't affected, it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Hope the mods can make it right and you can get back on that plan. I wrote them a question and got a reply within a day, so hoping that means their backlog isn't too high now. I'd suggest to just write once...it sucks to wait, but writing more than once can clog the queue again. Good luck!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Crypticthief There have been some weird glitches lately, if anyone can help you with this its the mod team. I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.

Let them know and maybe they can still put you on the plan if it was an error on their side.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Crypticthief wrote:

My plan was set to switch to the $25 plan at the next renewal. However, I am not sure what happened, because said my account was inactive. Then, I received a text message to not do anything if I had already set up autopay/have a balance. But now I see that my plan didn't switch and renewed my old plan, and now I noticed that the $25 plan isn't even there anymore.

Did anyone else experience this?

There have been some weird glitches lately, if anyone can help you with this its the mod team. I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.

Let them know and maybe they can still put you on the plan if it was an error on their side.

Need Help? Let's chat.