cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan cycle wouldn't restart after paying, tried suspend phone trick, now service is not working

Softdog
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help! i paid for my service today which is my due date and the plan would not reactivate and the available balance would still be 30 and the plan stayed expired. i tried the suspend lost or stolen phone and resume service trick then my plan cycle restarted as active now but when i try to txt or make calls the service is inactive. help me!

4 REPLIES 4

Andrei_DA
Customer Support Agent

Hello !

This scenario does require a bit of investigation on the account.

You can send a private message to the Moderator team by clicking here, keep in mind that you must be logged in your Community account for the link to work!

Hope this helps !

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Softdog wrote:

I need help! i paid for my service today which is my due date and the plan would not reactivate and the available balance would still be 30 and the plan stayed expired. i tried the suspend lost or stolen phone and resume service trick then my plan cycle restarted as active now but when i try to txt or make calls the service is inactive. help me!

Jeez. Jonny on the spot moderators 🙂 Must not be very busy.

@Softdog;: While waiting for the moderators, try the lost/stolen again. Or another thing to try is to manually add another $1 into your account and then restart the phone.

nacho_ninja
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did you try contacting moderator through private message ?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, but we can surely help you find a solution.

In order to do so, can you please send us a private message via the Community?

Sincerely,

Public Mobile Moderator Team

Need Help? Let's chat.