cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change failure

markasaurus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had an old cheap plan on my account from before but was trying to update it to a larger plan. When doing so I was prompted to put extra money on my account, an amount that reflected the plan I wanted. When I did this, my old plan activated and I have the remaining amount on my account as a balance. How can this be corrected?

5 REPLIES 5

markasaurus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was credited back the amount that was charged and the issue was resolved. Thanks!

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hopefully they can get back to you soon! it is not a hard fix for them.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@markasaurus wrote:

I had an old cheap plan on my account from before but was trying to update it to a larger plan. When doing so I was prompted to put extra money on my account, an amount that reflected the plan I wanted. When I did this, my old plan activated and I have the remaining amount on my account as a balance. How can this be corrected?

@markasaurus

For future reference, this is actually normal behaviour for PM accounts. Any plan changes on expired accounts can only be done by a moderator. Simply adding funds to an account will only reactivate any existing plan, if sufficient to cover the old plan cost.  The proper course of action is to contact moderators, for which the links have been helpfully provided already. 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@markasaurus I'm pretty sure that just Mods can help you out with that. you should send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to make it right for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@markasaurusHey sorry you are having trouble, only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information or help with credits / debits / account funds. @CS_Agent Click here to message moderator

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.