cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change charges

Mishlen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone.

Just got connected to Public mobile. Was picking a suitable plan for my daughter, and had to change plan two times. Didn't realize that system charges you every time when you change plan.

Question, can Public mobile put money back into the account or refund for the plans that weren't used? Those two other plans I picked first were live for like 20 mins...

I know I should of checked before changing plan, but it is done already. Just wondering if I can get a refund.

Who should I contact?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Mishlen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you @will13am I contacted them and hope they can help. Thanks again.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mishlen , generally there is no refunds.  When making a plan change there's option to either make the change immediately which forfeits paid service or have the chance effect on the next renewal.  That said, the moderator team are pretty reasonable with making adjustments for customers in situations like this.  Please discuss with the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.