cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan blocked after auto-pay successfully realized

brunalacerdafp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the auto-pay configured and the payment was successfully made yesterday, but my plan was blocked regarding miss of payment. I believe something went wrong in the system.

How to reactivate?

7 REPLIES 7

@JKSHALA  The first part of @gblackma instructions are likely your problem. Always clear your browser (Reboot device too!) Open only one tab in chrome, Firefox or safari. Use secret/incognito mode. By doing this it avoids most error messages. Follow this method every time you intend to make any changes within your account.

@JKSHALA clear your browser history, go to private/incognito mode and try again to add your credit card. When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

JKSHALA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In February I changed my plan and signed up for autopay.  I received a $2 incentive March 31 for this and assumed my autopay went through.....then I check today and no it wasn't.  I went into my account and tried to reactivate it even delete credit card and re-add it but now all I get is credit card can't be processed. I'm fed up with the glitches Telus makes and screws its customers over with.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@brunalacerdafp add 1$ extra of your plan cost and turn off your phone. Turn on after 30 sec. Should help.

@brunalacerdafp  Log in to your account. Go to payment history. Was any payment applied to your plan? If no.... go to make a payment. Click on payment options. Choose other. Pay at least $1 more than what's owing.Submit payment. Check the overview page to see if your account is active. If not click on reactivate. Log out and reboot phone.

If yes..... Go to overview page and click on reactivate. Log out. Reboot phone.

If you still have no service. Log in. Report phone lost. Log out. Wait 5min. Log in. Report found. Log out. Reboot phone. This should resume your service.

@brunalacerdafp You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or can also use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@brunalacerdafp wrote:

I have the auto-pay configured and the payment was successfully made yesterday, but my plan was blocked regarding miss of payment. I believe something went wrong in the system.

How to reactivate?

@brunalacerdafp  Unfortunately as you have discovered, Auto-Pay does not work 100% of the time. You need to access your selfserve make a manual one time payment using the CC on file and click on the re-activate button. Restart your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.