cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Suspended

jaimedakin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, my acct is suspended but I have autopay and the money was taken out of my bank. Please help!

14 REPLIES 14

jaimedakin

Thanks! I’ve done that several times to no avail. I don’t think there’s anything else I can do but wait for a mod now. 

@jaimedakin wrote:

What is the pay a $1 trick?

It's just to put 1$ more in your account.Smiley Happy sometimes it helped to restart the service.

jaimedakin

My phone is definitely not working, that’s what led me to check my account and then check if the payment came out. 😢. Just waiting for the mods to fix it now! 

jaimedakin

What is the pay a $1 trick?

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost suspend account feature if it works, since you payment is taken away already.  

Looks like bug ongoing.

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When you say your account is suspended do you mean that is the message on your online account? If so this is common on auto pay. I have seen this on my online account meant times if I happen to log on the day my auto pay is due. My phone will Continental to work as normal. Then when I go back in to my online account the day after my payment was due, it is all showing correct on my account. I would not worry about it as long as my cell Continental to work. 

Cheers. 

@jaimedakin wrote:

Thanks! I sent a message to the moderators. I tried to reactivate it but it takes me straight to the payment screen, asking me to pay again. I also tried the lost/stolen suggestion and it didn’t work. Do you know how long a moderator might take? 

Did you try the pay $1 trick?

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jaimedakin Currently 24-48 hrs .

jaimedakin

I can’t make phone calls so I’m taking that is my phone isn’t working. When I try to make a call is says “your plan has been suspended”. The monthly fee has been taken from my bank account so it should be working but it’s not.

Marzipan

@jaimedakin wrote:

Hi, my acct is suspended but I have autopay and the money was taken out of my bank. Please help!

Is your connection to the network really dead?

I ask because on the last day of the 30 day period I get a similar message but the phone still works. By next day ( the first of the new period) my account indicates normal operation.

@jaimedakin wrote:

Thanks! I sent a message to the moderators. I tried to reactivate it but it takes me straight to the payment screen, asking me to pay again. I also tried the lost/stolen suggestion and it didn’t work. Do you know how long a moderator might take? 

@jaimedakin  Moderator response varies depending on volume do I really couldn't tell you but they have been very busy lately so it might take a while.

jaimedakin

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I had the same thing happen to me last month.  On your renewal date it should be changed back to active.  Do you have autopay setup ?  If you do, check your credit card activity.  If you still have problems then contact a moderator. You can send them a private message here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jaimedakin wrote:

@jaimedakin  If you login into your account did you try to re-activate your account? If that doesn't work then you need to let PM know that you are having an issue. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

While you are waiting for the moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

Need Help? Let's chat.