cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Suspended Despite Balance Paid 3rd August

jmgrahit26
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi!

Cam anyone think why has my plan been suspended?

My plan was changed /reactivated on 10 August by a Moderator when I queried having paid $37 by Visa Debit on 3rd August instead of $32 for 30 days' Provincial Calling and Global Texting. I have checked the Transaction History and everything was activated correctly both on 3rd and 10th August.

I am now without any service despite having paid for 30 days' service!!!!

I have PM'd @CS_Agent but I am worried I won't have service till Monday at least!!!!
3 REPLIES 3

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There was a glitch with Public Mobile's system this morning resulting in accounts being prematurely suspended, a majority of which appear to be those on 90-day plans based on the Community activity today.

Since you've already sent a message to the moderator team, the only thing that you can do at this point is wait -- my service was suspended this morning and was restored as of an hour and a half ago, so they are definitely working on it.

For anyone else who is experiencing this issue, please send a private message to @CS_Agent with the following information:

• Your e-mail address
  • Your phone number
  • Your account number (located on the top right of the self-serve page)
  • Let them know that your account has been prematurely suspended.

ashharaftab2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My and my mother phone have same problem. Send PM.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The moderator team works weekends.  If the private message has been sent, it will be investigated today for sure.

Need Help? Let's chat.