cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Renewal

Monty1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just paid for my phone plan and my account says active but phone still isn’t working ?

3 REPLIES 3

Monty1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes it go suspended because I topped it up 5 days later then date I was suppose to

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Monty1 was your phone working previously and then got suspended due to non-payment?  Have you tried rebooting your phone?  Sometimes that's necessary.  If that doesn't resolve it, you may need to try the lost/found trick and/or the $1 top-up trick, noted here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Monty1 wrote:

Just paid for my phone plan and my account says active but phone still isn’t working ?

You can try the Lost/Stolen Phone trick.  IF you login to your self serve and report your phone lost (this deactivates your SIM) and wait 5 minutes and report it found (reactivates the SIM) it should give your SIM and Plan an KICK and hopefully get it running again.  If that doesn't work you can

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.