cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Not Renewed

Caviix0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan expired... I decided rather than to renew the same i would downgrade to a cheaper plan -which i did- however now, the money was taken from my banck account and public shows it did not go through but it shows on my banck account public was paid. I still have yet to be able to have my services renewed. 

8 REPLIES 8

@Caviix0 wrote:

My services are still suspended. The payment has been processed. I’ve even tried the above advice by topping up with the $1 and so on... still unable to have my services resumed. I’ve yet to get a response or have the matter rectified by a PM moderator. This is really upsetting. Haven’t been able to use my device to send or receive calls. Oddly enough the data works though... still not good enough. 

Well that is weird to still have data but not the other two services. We are all hoping it gets resolved soon for you.  Please post how the mods solved it and the cause if not just a glitch. It's like Russian roulette around here...you never know if your next.

@Caviix0 wrote:

My services are still suspended. The payment has been processed. I’ve even tried the above advice by topping up with the $1 and so on... still unable to have my services resumed. I’ve yet to get a response or have the matter rectified by a PM moderator. This is really upsetting. Haven’t been able to use my device to send or receive calls. Oddly enough the data works though... still not good enough. 

After topping up with one dollar did you reboot your phone?  One other thing to try (if you haven't done so already) is to power off phone, remove the SIM, wait a few minutes and re-insert SIM and restart your phone. 

Hopefully moderators will be responding soon.  Good luck.

Caviix0

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Caviix0 wrote:

My plan expired... I decided rather than to renew the same i would downgrade to a cheaper plan -which i did- however now, the money was taken from my banck account and public shows it did not go through but it shows on my banck account public was paid. I still have yet to be able to have my services renewed. 

I hoping that there's been no new messages that maybe you are up and running. I did notice that you said expired. Did you have your change of plans set up for your next renewal date? Was that overnight (11:59pm) last night? If you checked your account on renewal day and are on auto pay as well and did not manually top up your account these are normal messages that appear to confuse, confound and generally panic people usually newbies. Unless you do not have service this is nothing to worry about. Suspension of service would cut you off and a payment would need to be made. Please give us an update....and if fixed cancel your mod ticket. Thx

Caviix0

This is really unfortunate and inconvenient being without services. I rely on my phone being active. Public needs to do better. From the looks around here I am not the only person who has had problems with glitches in the system. I’ve been a “grandmothered” customer and wish they never went complete self serve... this is so so silly. 

Nonetheless thanks for your response. 

@Caviix0 wrote:

Followed your advice... still a no go on the services being renewed. I've submited a ticket, theres apparently a 48hr wait. 

You are not going to like hearing this.  Wait times could be longer than 48 hours. 

Caviix0

Followed your advice... still a no go on the services being renewed. I've submited a ticket, theres apparently a 48hr wait. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have.  Also try adding a $1 payment.  If you still have problems then contact a moderator - click on the question mark on the bottom right to submit a ticket using Simon.

Need Help? Let's chat.