cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Gone

berket13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi i think there was a problem with my credit card and my plan is gone.

Can i get the same plan back if i add funds?

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

berket13

Hey Yes the plan was activated again this morning all is good.

Thanks everyone in the group!

@berket13,

Any luck this morning?  Hoping things are working for you.

If plan expired is in red letters, I think your renewal may now be in process.

if it's in black letters, it's the replacement txt for a promo no longer offered, but still applies to your plan.

waiting until morning to request moderator assistance will be fine, as you may wake up to a working phone.  Try a power off, and power on cycle in the morning to see if your service is active.  Moderators on duty 9 am to 9 pm Toronto time, Monday to Thursday.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I woudl at this point contact a mod , refrence this thread ad send you phone number and email address.

berket13

Ok not sure if this helps...but it now im getting status of "Plan expired"

@berket13 wrote:

genericerror.JPG

When i click on plan details i get the generic error

When I get this generic error (once in a while), I change browser/use private mode. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Then I try again a little later or on a 3rd browser and then it works. Weird, I don't understand exactly why it happens, but it was never (for me) linked to another problem in my account.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@berket13

Looks like you'll need to get in touch with a moderator, especially if your service isn't working, but in any case to deal with that error message in your account. How to contact them:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

berket13

plansshot.JPG

genericerror.JPG

When i click on plan details i get the generic error

berket13

Even in Incognito mode the plan is not showing up.

However when i made the payment there was a message saying "something went wrong" but when i went back to the account page..it actually shows it topped up successfully.

Should I continue to wait for the account page to update?

@berket13 wrote:

Ok so quick question

Is it normal to see no plan...when the account does not auto pay on time due to cc issues?

I have added the funds and there is still no  plan visible

Thanks

Plan is always attached to the account. You need to have any valid plan otherwise there would be no self-serve account. When you don't have AutoPay enabled or issue you with payment, the account will stay on suspended/Expired for maximum of 90 days. 

Try using private/incognito browsing mode and see if you can view the plan on the overview page. 

berket13

Ok so quick question

Is it normal to see no plan...when the account does not auto pay on time due to cc issues?

I have added the funds and there is still no  plan visible

Thanks

No need to send a private message to the moderator unless u have a problem.

If after the restart and a little wait doesn't work, then send away.

But inundating the mods with useless requests does nothing for customer service.

cricketfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
It might but better to send a private message to a mod @Shazia_K just in case.

@berket13 wrote:

Ok

I have added the funds back

Does the plan get reinstated automatically?

Thanks again

Yes, it should. Reboot your phone and see if everything is working. If not, send a private message to one of the mod. 

berket13

Ok

I have added the funds back

Does the plan get reinstated automatically?

Thanks again

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi @berket13,

Yes you'll get your plan back if you add funds. As long as your were not inactive for more than 90 days or that you didn't changed manually to another plan.

If for some reason you can't get your credit card working, you can also buy vouchers in a store and top your account through selfserve or over the phone (dial 611).

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@berket13, yes you should be able to.  As long as your plan has not been suspended for more then 90 days it will be there for you to activate again upon payment.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.