cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: how to make a new post in the community

Thank you for the replies,

I figured that out myselft. I was accessing the community from a bookmark with this address

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Community/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Community

and to get to the “Start a topic” button I had to scroll down and choose a particular section.

Alternatively if making a search then openging any existing threads in the search results and clicking on the link "All forum topics" will show the “Start a topic” button

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there I just need change my plan if you can help great if not wait for mod k passwords stuck so they manual do my account need plan incomin out going calls free texting free some data there’s 50 there so there’s something else I tried add on never used them activated them 7783480116 1010 Jaysonbuysse 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JaysonBuysse wrote:

Hi there I just need change my plan if you can help great if not wait for mod k passwords stuck so they manual do my account need plan incomin out going calls free texting free some data there’s 50 there so there’s something else I tried add on never used them activated them xxx xxx xxxx xxxx

Jaysonbuysse 

@JaysonBuysse

First of all remove your phone number and pin by clicking the 3 dots upper right of your post..hit edit then remove..as for your plan change..are you up for renewal now?..

**** Also noticed that you have posted questions in multiple threads and never respond to any offered help...??..