cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired

Jedi180
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan says that it expired but my credit card is still good. Please help! I need to make and receive calls. Thank you!

@CS_Agent 

5 REPLIES 5

Ernest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Neither did my AutoPay work two days ago. But I just added funds manually just now, and now works like a charm. Technical hiccups do happen, understandably. But glad it works now.  My AutoPay did not charge my credit card, so that was great. Remained on AutoPay for future  renewals.

@Jedi180 wrote:

Thanks for your response. The phone didn't work. I just made a manual payment and it worked. I got that advice from reading the other posting regarding this autopay issue.

Public Mobile had problems with autopay yesterday.  Everyone impacted should just make the payment and not wait for Public to fix it. 

Jedi180
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your response. The phone didn't work. I just made a manual payment and it worked. I got that advice from reading the other posting regarding this autopay issue.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Yeah as @cavemantoronto says, if this is your renewal date, you'll see this until tomorrow morning. If your phone continues to work, there's nothing to worry about. 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Jedi180 wrote:

My plan says that it expired but my credit card is still good. Please help! I need to make and receive calls. Thank you!

@CS_Agent 

it says that every renewal. See if your phone works. if your phone works, you're ok.  if phone doesn't work, make a manual payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.