cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired

Deepa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a plan which is expired and i changed the plan to $25 one, so the account show in payment is $10 i don't why? Secondly i have paid $10, however, my account is still suspended. Question is how to re-active my account.

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Deepa wrote:

I had a plan which is expired and i changed the plan to $25 one, so the account show in payment is $10 i don't why? Secondly i have paid $10, however, my account is still suspended. Question is how to re-active my account.

Thanks 

You need to pay in the amount of the plan you want. It's not pay as you go.

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page and we can figure out your next steps. Blank out personal info of course.

Edit: jeez...I refreshed and refreshed again

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Deepa  to reactivate a suspended account. You can do it online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: 
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Here's a screenshot on how to do it online

20200519_120048.jpgStay safe. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Deepa 

You may need to load manually another $15 to make your available funds total $25.  Then your plan should re-activate.  

If you feel comfortable, you can screenshot your payment history page.  That would provide useful information.  Omit any personal info.  

Need Help? Let's chat.