cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired

anas38
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm on autopay, my plan was supposed to auto renew like it always does. But, instead today it shows my plan expired and I'm unable to use my service. My credit card is perfectly fine. 

14 REPLIES 14

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@anas38 wrote:

I'm on autopay, my plan was supposed to auto renew like it always does. But, instead today it shows my plan expired and I'm unable to use my service. My credit card is perfectly fine. 

While you wait, try this...log into My Account / Pla & Add-ons / Lost-Stolen...Suspend. Log out and wait 5 minutes...log back in and resume service. Let us know if this works for you. Good luck.

anas38

Thanks everyone for trying to help out. I'm just going to wait for the moderator to reply in the morning as I don't think this can be resolved by anyone but them.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@anas38 when did you first activate the line?  Was this going to be your first renewal with autopay?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anas38 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@anas38 wrote:

Tried phone and online. I'm entering the part that's bolded and says PIN. Neither of my vouchers will go through. Even tried the serial numbers printed on the reciept. 

No it's the PIN.

So what do you have in Available Funds? What does the status say?

It gives me an error and says voucher could not be added and my balance remains the same. 

Dude. We're just trying to help. I know it's frustrating when things aren't working.

Would you be able to post a screenshot of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

anas38

@sunflowershine wrote:

@anas38 wrote:

Tried phone and online. I'm entering the part that's bolded and says PIN. Neither of my vouchers will go through. Even tried the serial numbers printed on the reciept. 

@anas38 Several posts mentioned that they have problems encountered when buying the vouchers. May be you can consider having autopay setup and you have $2 reward on it too. Just think about it. 

I'm guessing you didn't read the first post. I am an autopay and it didn't work out this month for some unknown reason. 

anas38

@Anonymous wrote:

@anas38 wrote:

No it's the PIN.

It gives me an error and says voucher could not be added and my balance remains the same. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@anas38 wrote:

@anas38 Several posts mentioned that they have problems encountered when buying the vouchers. May be you can consider having autopay setup and you have $2 reward on it too. Just think about it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anas38 wrote:

No it's the PIN.

anas38

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anas38 wrote:

None of my credit cards work for payment  Bought two vouchers neither would apply. Spoke to a moderator who I assumed went home before my issue could be resolved  Been without service the whole day. I've never had such issues with cell service before with any other provider. So disappointed.

@anas38 

If the vouchers are still not working, try entering them in the 611 service. Make sure you're using the 12 digit code.

anas38

None of my credit cards work for payment  Bought two vouchers neither would apply. Spoke to a moderator who I assumed went home before my issue could be resolved  Been without service the whole day. I've never had such issues with cell service before with any other provider. So disappointed.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If your service is working then don't worry about it."Plan expired" mean that that plan is no longer available as an in market plan but since you have renewed it, you still have your plan.Regarding the payment, please just check your account tomorrow and it should all fix itself.
If it doesn't look correct tomorrow you need send a private message to the Moderators explaining your situation and providing your phone number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anas38 wrote:

While you get your credit card sorted, you can use a voucher to get going. In store or online at Recharge.com. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@anas38  a écrit :

Yes unfortunately it happens sometimes...you can reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and they will help you. If you can it's better to put the money few days before your renewal date..and with the credit card in your account you will keep your 2$ credit.Smiley Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.