cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired?

jbnaugler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Credit Card expired for autopay. Payment declined. Updated credit card and made payment for amount due. Amount due is now $0 and available funds match plan amount; however, self-serve overview still indicates Plan Expired.

Will the system correct itself on its own or do I need to take action?

Cannot confirm at this moment if service is active; this is my daughter's phone and it appears that she left/forgot it at home today.  

This all could have been avoided if the system sent out emails indicating that your credit card is about to expire! Other services where I use autopay do this!!!

12 REPLIES 12

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JaysonBuysse wrote:

Hi there I just need change my plan if you can help great if not wait for mod k passwords stuck so they manual do my account need plan incomin out going calls free texting free some data there’s 50 there so there’s something else I tried add on never used them activated them xxx xxx xxxx xxxx

Jaysonbuysse 

@JaysonBuysse

First of all remove your phone number and pin by clicking the 3 dots upper right of your post..hit edit then remove..as for your plan change..are you up for renewal now?..

**** Also noticed that you have posted questions in multiple threads and never respond to any offered help...??..

JaysonBuysse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there I just need change my plan if you can help great if not wait for mod k passwords stuck so they manual do my account need plan incomin out going calls free texting free some data there’s 50 there so there’s something else I tried add on never used them activated them 7783480116 1010 Jaysonbuysse 

RossRoss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you for the replies,

I figured that out myselft. I was accessing the community from a bookmark with this address

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Community/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Community

and to get to the “Start a topic” button I had to scroll down and choose a particular section.

Alternatively if making a search then openging any existing threads in the search results and clicking on the link "All forum topics" will show the “Start a topic” button

@RossRoss

On the main community page, choose the category of your potential question.  ie.  Getting started, Paying for your service, Discussion, etc.

On the right upper corner, choose Start a topic  tab

@RossRoss wrote:

Hi there,

sorry if this is off topic here but I can't find how to start a new post. I can't see any button for this. I can only reply to posts. In thet past I have started new  posts and can't remember any problems with it and how I did it. Now I can't find any button like "Ask a question", or "start new post/message" etc.

Please help!

Replying/posting are both one and the same when it comes to an existing thread.  "Reply" is the only option to post a new message in a thread that has already been created.  From there, it is optional if you want to quote the message that you clicked on reply to.

RossRoss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi there,

sorry if this is off topic here but I can't find how to start a new post. I can't see any button for this. I can only reply to posts. In thet past I have started new  posts and can't remember any problems with it and how I did it. Now I can't find any button like "Ask a question", or "start new post/message" etc.

Please help!

@huzefaimani wrote:

Hello,

My phone number is 647-and it says my plan is expired. i see my credit card was auto charged yesterday.

You probably don't want to be posting your phone number on the message board, not that anyone hear would start prank calling it, but becauese is software out tere that people use to collect information like this and you open yourself up to a bunch of annoyance calls.

Is today your renwal date?  On everyone's renewal date, the self-serve system always mistakenly shows everyone's plan as expired for part of the day.  Check to see if your service is still working.  If your service is still working, everything is fine, and based on the fact that your credit card was charged, it looks like any plan renewal will go thorugh fine.

If today isn't your plan renewal date, or if you service no longer works, only a Public Mobile moderator can help you.

huzefaimani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My phone number is 647-927-3180 and it says my plan is expired. i see my credit card was auto charged yesterday.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@jbnaugler, I'm sorry to hear about this issue and will definitely help you with it. Please check your inbox, I just sent you a private message.

Thank you!

Aïssata

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am, I believe the OP indicated that a manual payment was already made.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jbnaugler, I believe the customer can reactive the account themselves in the online portal by making a manual payment.  If you have access to the account, take a look. 

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jbnaugler 

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will reactivate your service!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.