cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired

xian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I need help from a mod please! @CS_Agent can you help me out?

I have the "Pick & Pay" with $120 per 90 Days. My paymet due day was today - Aug 6, 2017 - however it did not proces because my credit card on file expired so autonew didn't work. I tried to correct the expiry date but the process is horrible. Anyways, I made a payment via the link on the Overview tab and loaded my account with $120.00 to fullfil the payment.

My account is still in "Plan Expired" mode even though I made the payment and it's still the 6th of August.

Is the payment not going through right away?

Why is my plan expired even though it's still August 6? I better not have lost this plan!

Below is my Overview tab after making the $120 payment. BTW, I lost out of the AutoPay rewards.

If a mod can help resolve this issue it would be greatly appreaciated.

publicmobile1.png

11 REPLIES 11

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Please update us when you here back from a moderator

K_GL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same issue,pmed mod,hope kick this glitch out soon

TimothesXII
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I am having a similar issue, however I only activated my account two days ago. It states plan expired and account suspended. I also have no services. Can some one help please?

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@xian glad to hear everything worked out. 

Please accept one of the suggestions as accepted solution to mark this topic closed. 

Thank you. 

xian

All good now. Thanks for everyone's input.

Wish the Self Service portal was a little more user friendly.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You'll be good to go in the morning/afternoon. As mentioned above, it's just part of the renewal process. Please update us tomorrow.

@xian As said by Mana, don't worry about the plan expired status as long as you are on autopay. This is the normal renewal process and everything will be back to normal in the morning. 

Mana
Mayor / Maire
Please don't worry, it's a common bug. You still have your plan.

And don't worry about the "plan expired" tag, it's normal.

Please just check back your account tomorrow, it should all be corrected.

If you still have issues tomorrow, you can send a private message to @CS_Agent.

Thanks

xian

Still have voice and data service but I'm more concerned I may have lost this plan. However if what you are saying is correct then I'm worrying about nothing. 

Mana
Mayor / Maire
If your service is working then don't worry about it.

"Plan expired" mean that that plan is no longer available as an in market plan but since you have renewed it, you still have your plan.

Regarding the payment, please just check your account tomorrow and it should all fix itself.

If it doesn't look correct tomorrow the please send a private message to the @CS_Agent explaining your situation and providing your phone number.

Thanks
Need Help? Let's chat.