cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired with Auto Charge Enabled

manumayank
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two accounts, One for myself and one for my wife. Both the plans were expired with autocharge enabled. 

6 REPLIES 6

manumayank

@manumayank

Please do not post phone numbers or any other personal information here - this is a public forum.

If you need assistance you should use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description etc.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

manumayank

my two phone numbers are as follows

647 xxxxxxx ( had to pay this manually today to get this working)

289 xxxxxxx (This is not working still)

The problem is simple, We had auto charge enabled on both the accounts and it didn't work and both the plans got deactivated.

manumayank

none of the services are working, I had to manually pay for one of the accounts to get that working. Other account is still not working

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@manumayank, when you say expired are neither of them working right now?  If your renewal date says today it has been normal for this to appear and have the actual payment come out tonight.  If you do not have any service then as stated you need to contact a MOD

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@manumayank sorry to hear about your trouble.

Unfortunately, this is a common system glitch.  To get this issue resolved, you will have to send a private message to @CS_Agent team.

In your message to @CS_Agent please include:

- explaination of your issue.

- your phone numbers

- account numbers.

Hope this helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.