cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired message - AutoPay - no phone service

hdieu102
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone service stopped working this morning (phone calls, text, data - WiFi is working fine). I logged into my account and it says my account has been suspended, but to ignore if I am on AutoPay. I am on AutoPay and nothing has changed with my credit card - it is processing other payments fine, and is not set to expire until 2023. I tried restarting my phone and no change. Today (March 15) is the renewal date for my plan. 

I sent the moderators @CS_Agent a private message a few hours ago but so far no response. Has anyone else had this issue before? Any advice? It is a worrying time to not have any phone service...

4 REPLIES 4

hdieu102
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you it worked!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Moderator team response time can be up to 48 hours.  Recently, times seems to have crept up a bit.  

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@hdieu102 Try manually add $ to your account to cover the plan + 1$ extra. Autopay sometimes fails. Then, restart your phone. Also, check whether or not your account has Reactivate button after that.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hdieu102  Unfortunately, autopay occasionally doesn't function properly, but majority of the time there's no issues.  If you log into your account, do you see a reactivate button?  Try clicking that to see if it pushes the payment.

Also if your phone services are working you can ignore that message altogether.

Edit: The moderators do seem to be taking a little longer than normal in responding back, so you might have to wait several more hours before hearing back.

Need Help? Let's chat.