cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired - but payment made

renaylou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan was set up on automatic renewal and the funds came out of my account for $56.50 Sept 7th. The plan is now expired and I have to pay again in order to reactivate it.  When I look closer at the Payment History I see that there is a $50 payment on Sept 7th for Automatic Top up... Not sure if this is something else.  But I am desperate to have the plan reactivated with those funds as it's for my fiance living alone in the country without access to any other phone or internet.

PLEASE HELP.

9 REPLIES 9

@renaylou wrote:

I tried "reactivating" but it asks me to make another payment.  I would make a duplicate payment if I could due to the dire urgency of the situation but I have no more funds in my bank account.

@renaylou  There is a glitch with the renewal system and unfortunately that account was affected. WHile waiting for the moderator to respond/fix your issue you might want to try powering down your phone. Remove the sim waiting 15 minutes, re-insert your sim in the device and try again to see if it's working.

Hopefully you have submitted a ticker already. If not then:

psf.JPG

If you have enough funds to cover your plan click change plans , "buy"plan with an immediate activation. Log out and reboot your phone. This will only work if your on a newer plan not grandfathered ones.

@renaylou wrote:

Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 1.03.40 PM.png

There seems to be a problem with your account. Your account balance changes from $50 to $2 without any explanation.

You need to contact moderator_team. Click on the green (Question Mark) bubble on bottom right to get started.

renaylou

I tried "reactivating" but it asks me to make another payment.  I would make a duplicate payment if I could due to the dire urgency of the situation but I have no more funds in my bank account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@renaylou, is your service actually suspended or is it just the account that shows suspension?  "Normally", the account goes through this phase but service is actually not affected.  The duration is not several days though.  It seems like the renewal system is broken.  Funds have been taken but the system doesn't know what to do next.  Does hitting the reactivate button do anything?  Anyway, if the service is working, don't worry about what the account shows.  It will eventually sort itself out.  Reboot your phone when checking whether service is functional. 

renaylou

The phone is not working at all. no data, no calling or texting.

I'm just so worried and quite desperate because my fiance is going through chemotherapy and is very sick. He has no other access to the outside world accept for this phone.

Exactly.....disregard. This happens to everyone it's a quirk of the system. As long as your phone works you're good to go.

renaylou

Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 1.03.40 PM.png

edited by computergeek541: screenshot removed from message per community terms of service regarding posting referral codes

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@renaylou wrote:

My plan was set up on automatic renewal and the funds came out of my account for $56.50 Sept 7th. The plan is now expired and I have to pay again in order to reactivate it.  When I look closer at the Payment History I see that there is a $50 payment on Sept 7th for Automatic Top up... Not sure if this is something else.  But I am desperate to have the plan reactivated with those funds as it's for my fiance living alone in the country without access to any other phone or internet.

PLEASE HELP.

If you want user comunity to take a look, please provide a screenie of your Overview and payment history pages, you may be able to help explain the situation.

Do not include any of your personal info as this is a public forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.