cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired but amount owed is $0.00?

clueberries
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My autopay seems to be broken, every billing cycle I get a text about my plan not being renewed, and I have to manually do it. I've tried re-entering my autopay information, using a different card, but nothing works. This cycle I got the same "not renwed" text message, but my amount owed is 0.00. Thanks in advance!

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi Karl,

I hope that you´re doing excellent today, my name is Carlos and I´m following up on your email, as I would like to ensure myself a proper resolution is given to your case.

Please let me know if you´re still experiencing difficulties when making calls or sending texts.

I´ll be waiting for your reply to assist you further.

Best regards,

Carlos.

Who's Karl? Would you mind solving the $15 plan before posting in "solved" threads.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Karl,

I hope that you´re doing excellent today, my name is Carlos and I´m following up on your email, as I would like to ensure myself a proper resolution is given to your case.

Please let me know if you´re still experiencing difficulties when making calls or sending texts.

I´ll be waiting for your reply to assist you further.

Best regards,

Carlos.

yeulmok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try to make the one time payment and then just check the autopay status out.

I had a similar case a few days ago.

I changed the plan, but there was balance as the autopay doesn't work.

My line was suspended, so I was able to take any call.

So, I made a payment and found the line is working.

I sent PM to the moderator team.

Actually, I didn't receive any message from the Mod team but my number seems to have no problem.

clueberries
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just sent a message to the mods, but my phone line is not working, but my data is.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@clueberries wrote:

My autopay seems to be broken, every billing cycle I get a text about my plan not being renewed, and I have to manually do it. I've tried re-entering my autopay information, using a different card, but nothing works. This cycle I got the same "not renwed" text message, but my amount owed is 0.00. Thanks in advance!

Does your phone stop working and does your account get suspended?

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Send a private message to the Moderator Team so that they can look into your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@clueberries First try again using the Chrome browser in incognito mode. If it still doesn't work you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.