cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Deactivated account - Won't accept new credit card information

If anyone's curious, I tried another credit card and it was also rejected (with zero reason to be.)

So I think what happened is that I updated my credit card info (it worked the first time) but the "Plan Expired" wasn't going away, so I removed that credit card thinking it was still looking at the old version with the old expiration date. And now when I try to re-enter it, it gets rejected.

So, all in all, because I already tried a different payment method, I don't think it's the best idea for me to buy vouchers (I'd have to purchase 3 due to their limited value) lest they also fail.

Waiting for a mod's reply. Does it usually take a long time?

Mayor / Maire

@Yessi wrote:

If anyone's curious, I tried another credit card and it was also rejected (with zero reason to be.)

So I think what happened is that I updated my credit card info (it worked the first time) but the "Plan Expired" wasn't going away, so I removed that credit card thinking it was still looking at the old version with the old expiration date. And now when I try to re-enter it, it gets rejected.

So, all in all, because I already tried a different payment method, I don't think it's the best idea for me to buy vouchers (I'd have to purchase 3 due to their limited value) lest they also fail.

Waiting for a mod's reply. Does it usually take a long time?

I could take up to 48 hours for a reply...but usually much less. Good luck.

Mayor / Maire

The Plan Expired message is a bit misleading. Today is the last day of your current service. Sometime after midnight, PM will charge the cc that's on file for any amount due. If his phone is working right now, add your cc to that account and all should be ok. Keep us posted.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Husband emailed me to tell me the phone isn't working. Hmm.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why don't you get a payment voucher from Circle K or some other supermarket to get it working for now and then try to sort out the credit card bit with the moderator later?