cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired Why !!!!!!!!!!!!

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

i joined PM 4 weeks ago now i am due for first payment.

Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Apr 30, 2020

when i log in I see this (see picture) is this normal.

thank you.

IMG-2661ccccccccccccccccccccccc.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

@fdrcamb519 

GOTCHA! You are fully initiated into the community  and a full fledged public mobile customer. You have survived the minor heart attack caused by looking at your account during renewal. You only panicked slightly and didn't resort to trying to pay or some other thing. Instead you came to community and double checked. You passed the test....now you know this will happen every thirty days. As long as you have service you are good to go.....welcome to the club!

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519, wow, it's four hours that messages pop up. Cool, I can't wait till I see if that happens to me. The way I look at is I make sure that I have enough available funds in my account versus money coming off my credit ard. I had and have issues with the credit card taking off for some reason. I can apply funds from my credit card, but it doesn't work the other way around. For me, it's no biggie, I like adding things manually. Keeps my fingers busy!

step 6-account suspended-mc.png

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you register a CC for autopay? People have had trouble that the autopay did not work properly. If that is the case, you need to contact a moderator by clicking on the "?" in the lower right of the screen. If your phone works then just ignore that message. What I do is just before renewal date, I go into my selfserve acct and manually add the funds by clicking on make a payment then click on amount owing. Then your sure that the autopay wont screw up and you still get your monthly discount for using your CC.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 ignore the message if your phone is working properly.  The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore it. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

Stay safe 

Need Help? Let's chat.