cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired/Suspended....Don't know what to do!!

Davecar02
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have with public mobile for about two years now, paying with AutoPay and everything worked perfectly well. Public mobile was able to charge my credit card in order to pay every month. Now, I got a message saying that I did not pay for the month of December, I checked my account on the website and it tells me that my plan is suspended and expired because of the missed payment. I tried doing a manual payment, but apparently now public mobile cannot verify my credit card information. I contacted my credit card company and they said that the card is not expired and all information is verified and valid and that the payment should have gone through. I've also tried changing plans in hopes that the problem would resolve, but they still can't verify my credit card info, so I changed it back to my original plan. I have now been four days without service on my phone and I don't know what to do. Let me know ASAP what I should do or if you have any questions.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Davecar02
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for your help!

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Davecar02

Sorry about this

As a short term fix, you could go to Recharge.com to get a one-time voucher code and apply that to your account. This should get you up and going right away. Just make sure the recharge amount is more or equal to your plan. This way you should have service while the moderators look into it. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Davecar02 wrote:

Hi,

I have with public mobile for about two years now, paying with AutoPay and everything worked perfectly well. Public mobile was able to charge my credit card in order to pay every month. Now, I got a message saying that I did not pay for the month of December, I checked my account on the website and it tells me that my plan is suspended and expired because of the missed payment. I tried doing a manual payment, but apparently now public mobile cannot verify my credit card information. I contacted my credit card company and they said that the card is not expired and all information is verified and valid and that the payment should have gone through. I've also tried changing plans in hopes that the problem would resolve, but they still can't verify my credit card info, so I changed it back to my original plan. I have now been four days without service on my phone and I don't know what to do. Let me know ASAP what I should do or if you have any questions.

Thank you!

@Davecar02, sorry to hear about this but it sounds like you will need the assistance of the Moderators and unfortunately their response time is currently around 48 hours. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

1. After you privately message the Moderator Team about a question that requires you to verify that you are the account owner, the support team will reply with a unique link to a secure online form.
    2. You will need to provide either your Public Mobile:
      1. Self-Serve username and password, or
      2. Phone number and 5 digit verification code that you’ll receive to the number provided
    3. If you are unable to verify using the options above, the Moderator Team will share an alternative option they have available for you.
    4. After you’ve provided the information, please reply to the existing private message thread you have with the Moderator Team, and they will provide you with full support.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.