cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired, Payment Declined, Can't Call Credit Card Support

olw4086
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Auto-Pay payment was declined today even though I have more than enough funds on my credit card. Now I cannot make a payment and also cannot call out to reach my credit card issuer. Please advise.

16 REPLIES 16

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@olw4086 https://canadiancellsupplies.com/ There is their website. They are out of stock at the moment and it takes a while to get the voucher PIN. They are 2$ cheaper but Its better to use Recharge.com or Ding.com to pay faster

@BearFBI lol I just checked too. so sad. I'm glad I bought 8 of them!

olw4086

I am currently in touch with the mod team.

Can you give me the URL for canadiancellstore or an online retail site that sells vouchers? This will be useful if I am ever in this situation in the future.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gpixel No there still out of stock. Their website is not the greatest. 

@olw4086 there are websites you can buy vouchers from and they will email you the code. you can try canadiancellsupplies.com to see if they still have any on sale

@olw4086  add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free.

Stay safe 

@olw4086 wrote:

My credit card information has not changed, it is the same card number, expiry date, address. It had not been reissued. I tried to add funds by dialing *611 with same result: "We cannot process this payment...please contact your credit card company"

My due amount is $93, and logging into my credit card company's website, I can see there is ample funds/credits to cover that amount. I need to call the credit card company to inquire why the transactions are being declined.

I live in a remote area, there is nobody to borrow a phone from. I am going to try a VoIP service.

@olw4086  If you have Wi-Fi try the following:

Access your selfserve account. Select the Payment tab and try making a one-time payment but instead of using the automatically generate Amount owing select the custom amount option and enter the amount owing manually. Just try it a couple of times and it might work.

Even if you are able to contact your credit card company I'm afraid there isn't much that they will be able to do to resolve your issue.

olw4086

As I mentioned I am currently located in a remote, small community and the closest place to purchase a voucher is 1 hour ferry plus 45 minutes drive away.

@olw4086 wrote:

My credit card information has not changed, it is the same card number, expiry date, address. It had not been reissued. I tried to add funds by dialing *611 with same result: "We cannot process this payment...please contact your credit card company"

My due amount is $93, and logging into my credit card company's website, I can see there is ample funds/credits to cover that amount. I need to call the credit card company to inquire why the transactions are being declined.

I live in a remote area, there is nobody to borrow a phone from. I am going to try a VoIP service.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile employee) for assistance at this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

olw4086

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@olw4086 Sorry to hear that your autopay failed. You need to do a manual payment.

Call 611 to make your payment (you need your 4 digit pin)

1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card (or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your device.

It should help.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@olw4086 wrote:

My Auto-Pay payment was declined today even though I have more than enough funds on my credit card. Now I cannot make a payment and also cannot call out to reach my credit card issuer. Please advise.

@olw4086  Auto-Pay will timeout once in a while so it's not necessarily a problem with your cc provider. If you can't make a manual payment by dialing *611 from your phone or using your online selfserve account then best to purchase a voucher and get up and running again.

vouchers.png

1. Xoom
    2. Recharge
    3. Ding

Hope this helps!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@olw4086  did you recently get a new card? Or was it renewed recently?  Thanks. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@olw4086 wrote:

Can you dial 611 to make a payment?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@olw4086 Hello have you recently received a new credit card if so you have to update on your self serve account since your expiry date is changed if that is not the issue click on the? Bottom right hand corner and ask Simon  the bot to speak to a human

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@olw4086 wrote:

Try adding funds by dialing 611.

Need Help? Let's chat.