cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Cost Changed

Kevin0115
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm on the old promotional plan for 12GB of LTE data over 90 days that costs $120. I've had this plan at this cost for a while now - I even remember when PM tried to increase this price but they were met with so much backlash that they reverted their decision.

However upon logging into my Self Serve account today, I noticed that in my Rewards page, the Plan Cost is listed as $246 (the cost, had I not received the promotional deal). This figure on the Rewards page is usually $120, though.

I'm also noticing that when I try to access the Plan page, it errors out, indefinitely. Logging out and back in didn't help. With that being said, is this just some server issue? Or did my plan magically increase in price?

It's also worth mentioning that in my Overview page, it still lists my next due bill as $120.

Thanks in advance for any help!

4 REPLIES 4

@Kevin0115 wrote:

I'm on the old promotional plan for 12GB of LTE data over 90 days that costs $120. I've had this plan at this cost for a while now - I even remember when PM tried to increase this price but they were met with so much backlash that they reverted their decision.

However upon logging into my Self Serve account today, I noticed that in my Rewards page, the Plan Cost is listed as $246 (the cost, had I not received the promotional deal). This figure on the Rewards page is usually $120, though.

I'm also noticing that when I try to access the Plan page, it errors out, indefinitely. Logging out and back in didn't help. With that being said, is this just some server issue? Or did my plan magically increase in price?

It's also worth mentioning that in my Overview page, it still lists my next due bill as $120.

I am no longer on this plan, but from my memory, I believe that $246 is the price that shows up in your payment history if you add up all the plan features. The discounts for having 3 choices and for Fall Promo 2016 discount are then applied as payments, as well as any available account balance, and autopay payments. If you subtract the discounts shown from that $246 amount, it should total $120.  I do not believe that there is any problem with your account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kevin0115  Apparently this is a known issue as there was a thread earlier today on the same issue. There is a link provided within that thread. I believe the advice was just pay what you normally pay. I'll find the link....

Edit: like magic there it is above this post...link supplied.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Kevin0115 wrote:

This is likely related to this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/KNOWN-ISSUE-Plan-cost-display-error-on-... 

Edit: ninja'd yet again...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kevin0115 wrote:

@Kevin0115 That is a known bug and you can ignore it. The correct price is $120.

Need Help? Let's chat.