cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pissed off

cigarme
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why can't I add a new card number,  and where the hell is my refund from my last phone number? I am truly pissed with your outfit. Time to move to Chatr or Koodo

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cigarme  - By the way, Koodo is owned by Telus - which also owns Public Mobile.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@cigarme wrote:

Why can't I add a new card number,  and where the hell is my refund from my last phone number? I am truly pissed with your outfit. Time to move to Chatr or Koodo

@cigarme 

I think you have been having some Self Serve issues, yes?

Website can be cranky sometimes. Open a Tab in Incognito mode, and try either removing your card on file than adding a new one OR replacing the card on file.

As for the refund for the last number?

Did you happen to make a plan change immediately with a new number and start a cycle from day one again? 

When you change plans immediately you lose out on the funds you already paid from the previous cycle.

If this is something totally different, than I am not really following. Were you already in contact with someone about a refund?

FYI, you are posting in a Public Community forum. We are all members/customers like you, so you are not dealing with Public Mobile representatives here.

The only way to contact Public Mobile Customer Service is through a ticket; and you can submit one in two ways, found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cigarme 

To add a new credit card on the system, you need to logon to My Account, click on Payment, click on Manage my card and then click on Replace this credit card

MyAccount-Update_CreditCard.png

What you meant by refund from your last phone number?  did you open a ticket with mod and mod confirm they will refund the money to your credit card?    or did mod said they will move the fund from that "last phone number" account to your current account?    But honest, what do you meant by "last phone number?  how that related with your existing account?

Need Help? Let's chat.