Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what do I do, bought from shoppers drug mart

13 REPLIES 13

frank552

Ecaldridge

@frank552 wrote:

bought a 40 dollar voucher and i havent been able to redeem it for a week and the mods have done nothing for a week.

because of this i have failed to respond to emergencies by my friends and lost a job offer.

this is the epitome of public mobiles customer support, 

waste my money, thats okay, waste my time **bleep** you.

Hi @LovesToPM 

I see that last Saturday you reached out to community for help with the issue and you took their good advice to reach out to moderators.

You should have received a reply by Tuesday the latest and you should contact them again. If they did respond and if you did authentication you should let them know that the authentication is completed. If at any point the communication with the moderator team stalls for 24hrs you should request the follow-up. I know it is very slow when things get busy, but they just announced that they are changing the procedure and I'm very optimistic about it.

@LovesToPM gave you a great suggestion to fund your account differently or with a voucher from another store. You will not lose your voucher eventually it will be applied to your account and you will need able to use it for the next billing cycle. Do you have access to credit card?  

@frank552 wrote:

bought a 40 dollar voucher and i havent been able to redeem it for a week and the mods have done nothing for a week.

because of this i have failed to respond to emergencies by my friends and lost a job offer.

There is a problem lately with redemption of some vouchers. Since it has been a week, you may want to send Moderators another private message. I am confident Moderators will get it working for you sooner or later... patience Smiley Sad

Meanwhile you can purchase another voucher (preferably a different denomination or location to avoid a repeat problem)
or you can register your credit card on Self-Serve and pay with it.

@frank552 wrote:

Have you had any response from the moderators, or they responded but were not able to fix the issue?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

frank552

@geopublic   I think it's useful for the OP to know if there is any delay associated with the voucher, but I'm guessing it's related to PM's ongoing issues with the vouchers as more likely too.

@frank552 

As suggested above, you can contact moderator, but it takes time to respond and more time to fix the issue.  If your plan is due immediately or soon, you might want to buy another voucher to get your plan going.  The moderator can eventually fix the issue and credit the original voucher for next month payment.  

Hopefully, the voucher will just start working within a day.  

@dabr wrote:

@frank552 wrote:

Sometimes vouchers can take upto a day before they can be activated, although I'm not sure why.  Try phoning Shoppers and ask if there is delay before the voucher can be activated.

There have been a lot of problems lately too for people activating vouchers, you might need to contact Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To hear back from them could take upto 2 days although it might be a bit longer right now it seems there a quite a few issues and bit of backlog.

Contacting Shoppers is fruitless. The problem is not the retailer judging by the extremely large number of customers reporting issues with entering vouchers. Unless PM comes up with a fix the only way to resolve this is via contacting the moderator team.

frank552

I did that already

@frank552 

Sometimes it takes a while to get valid. 

You could enter voucher either via self service account or via dialing 611.  Try both ways.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@frank552 wrote:

@frank552 Known issue with PM not being able to process vouchers. Best to notify PM directly. Include the PIN number in your message. Unfortunately wait times are very slow 4-7 days.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@frank552 wrote:

Sometimes vouchers can take upto a day before they can be activated, although I'm not sure why.  Try phoning Shoppers and ask if there is delay before the voucher can be activated.

There have been a lot of problems lately too for people activating vouchers, you might need to contact Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To hear back from them could take upto 2 days although it might be a bit longer right now it seems there a quite a few issues and bit of backlog.

Need Help? Let's chat.