cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick date for Auto Payment?

agnivohneb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated my account (pending a number port) and was wondering if it is possible to change the date the Auto Payment happens? It is showing me on the dashboard that the next auto payment will happen on 30 Aug. I want to know if I can change it to the 1st of each month or the 15th? This is only because I get paid on the 15th and last day of the month. With Aug being 31 days long, the payment will come out 1 day before I get paid.

5 REPLIES 5

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No, its based on when you activate your sim. and the cycle is 30 days.

@agnivohneb wrote:

I just activated my account (pending a number port) and was wondering if it is possible to change the date the Auto Payment happens? It is showing me on the dashboard that the next auto payment will happen on 30 Aug. I want to know if I can change it to the 1st of each month or the 15th? This is only because I get paid on the 15th and last day of the month. With Aug being 31 days long, the payment will come out 1 day before I get paid.

Carriers that lose you choose a date are not running the same type of system as Public Mobile. They let you set a date independent of your billing date (which, as mentioned, changes on some months at Public), but do so at a set amount regardeless of your prepaid plan price or prepaid account balance. At many of these carriers, it's also possible for the balance to get accidently used up from the time of top up and the billing/renewal date.

@agnivohneb just be aware that because of the 30 day cycle its possible to have 2 payments due in one month. Pay attention to your 611 3 day payment reminder text messages. Welcome to the community.  Stay safe 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@agnivohneb , no you can't choose your auto-pay dates.  It wouldn't work anyway as PM is on a 30 plan not monthly so the payment date changes most months.  What you can do is add funds to your account at anytime.  So you can add your full bill amount on Aug 15 for your next renewal.  Make sure to register a credit card for auto-pay as that is the easiest rewards to get!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@agnivohneb 

Unfortunately, you can't pick the date for autopay.  The billing cycle is every 30 days, so the payment date will change a bit every month.  

Need Help? Let's chat.