cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone time

Hollister9751
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I add time to my plan without using the self serve and using mytelephone part  is  there  a code way of going about it  or  a 1800 number to add  the time on my phone?

2 REPLIES 2

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can purchase an add-on by calling 611.

To purchase an Add-On using this method, you will need to have a payment card registered to your account. Find out how to register your card in Self-Serve here. Dial *611 on your phone, and follow the prompts to first make a payment using a Public Mobile payment voucher, credit card, or Visa Debit card. After adding funds equal to or greater than the Add-On you wish to purchase, follow the prompts to buy an Add-On. You will need your 4-digit account PIN to purchase an Add-On. You selected your PIN when you activated your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hollister9751 wrote:

How do I add time to my plan without using the self serve and using mytelephone part  is  there  a code way of going about it  or  a 1800 number to add  the time on my phone?

18554PUBLIC

You'll need your PIN and either a registered payment card or a voucher.

By time I'm assuming you mean any of the add-ons. Do you have a limited minutes plan? Or do you mean needing more data as maybe you've run out?

Need Help? Let's chat.