cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone suspension

Atifa1984
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello my phone is suspended.  I am on preauthrized  pay ment options but for some reason it didnt go through please advice 

6 REPLIES 6

@Atifa1984 wrote:

There is nothing wrong with my credit card but my phone got suspended.  Even i called *611 I am charged $64 and I am not happy about this at all I have referred 3 people to this company 

Your phone might have got suspended...but did the talk/text/data features still work as usual ?

When your regular plan is set to renew...it'll say Suspended and Expired while your plan goes through the renewal process.  As long as you have a valid credit card or debit card set to Autopay, you can ignore the Suspended notice (as long as phone still works ok).

My advise is to just ignore looking at your account on the night it's set to renew.

For now...log into your account. Do you have $$ in Available Funds ?

Keep us informed.

Atifa1984
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is nothing wrong with my credit card but my phone got suspended.  Even i called *611 I am charged $64 and I am not happy about this at all I have referred 3 people to this company 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Atifa1984 Does your self-service say Suspended? If yes, probably your Autopay failed. System is not perfect. If your card is not expired, you can do a manual payment or use voucher to top up your balance.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Atifa1984 wrote:

Hello my phone is suspended.  I am on preauthrized  pay ment options but for some reason it didnt go through please advice 

@Atifa1984   Unfortunately, sometimes autopay fails so you might need make your payment manually, but first see if you can reactivate your account by clicking on Reactivate button on the top right of your overview page in self serve account?  

Also do you know if your payment actually went through on your CC?  Maybe the CC has expired, if not try manually adding the amount due after selecting the payment tab.  Reboot the phone after paying and make sure your browser is set to incognito mode when trying to make your payment.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If phone features are currently working...just ignore that message of suspension. Sounds like maybe your plan is set to renew tonight.

PS...if phone is NOT currently working, you can make payment by dialing 611.

@Atifa1984 wrote:

The first thing to check is if your service work just in case the message is in error.  If your account really is suspended from a failed atuoapy payment, you will need to add a payment manually.

Need Help? Let's chat.