cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone services have been down for 3 days, says Plan Expired online?

amansg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is so odd to me, I read a post on this forum that this usually gets fixed the next morning but no luck here, still not able to text, call, or use my data. I'm on Autopay so anyone know what could have caused this? I attached some screenshots, not really sure why my balance is $30 and why the automatic top up was lower than usual for this time. When I go to make a payment it says I have $0 due. Should I just click change plan and choose the same one, or then would I be paying twice? 

I also just noticed it says my account is suspended and I don't know what that's about. @CS_Agent PM3.PNGPM.pngPM2.PNG

6 REPLIES 6

Mani66

Others are facing similar suspensions. I was even double-billed, followed by a partial refund and then account suspended.
Here's are 2 such cases, mine & opening-poster's:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Account-Suspended/m-p/353690/highlight/...

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@yipanwu21 wrote:

Do you have any success? I am having the same problem.

Thanks

If you're having the same problem you should send a private message to the moderators as well.

yipanwu21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you have any success? I am having the same problem.

Thanks

amansg

Appreciate both of you, I'll message the mods!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@amansg wrote:

This is so odd to me, I read a post on this forum that this usually gets fixed the next morning but no luck here, still not able to text, call, or use my data. I'm on Autopay so anyone know what could have caused this? I attached some screenshots, not really sure why my balance is $30 and why the automatic top up was lower than usual for this time. When I go to make a payment it says I have $0 due. Should I just click change plan and choose the same one, or then would I be paying twice? 

I also just noticed it says my account is suspended and I don't know what that's about. @CS_Agent PM3.PNGPM.pngPM2.PNG

@amansg: You need to always make sure that the Payment Due date and the AutoPay due date are always the same. In your case they are not so that should be an alarm that something is not right with your account.

The best thing to do is to contact the Moderators and include the same info that you have in this post and they should be able to sync the dates and re-activate your account.

Hope this helps!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@amansg Great infomative post.    I believe something strange happened with autopay.   I think you should try contacting the moderator_team it seems autopay was short $10.  

you could try doing a plan change and see if that reactivates things.  but there is a discrpency between current plan cycle ($10) and your actual plan ($40) hence suggesting contacting the mods

Need Help? Let's chat.