cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone service deactivated!

shahzad_naushad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

So my phone service is deactivated despite the fact that i am on an auto pay plan. I am really confused as to why would that happen? This is the message i get on my home screen.

"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."(image below)

Does this mean that auto pay is somehow turned off and i just need to pay the bill and turn it on?
Thanks

PublicMobile.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

@srlawren wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

If your phone is still working you can safely ignore this message it's for people that are not on AutoPay. If your phone stops working then it's an issue and you need to message the @CS_Agent .

@geopublic I see what you've tried to do here, to link directly to the compose private message to moderator team page:

IncorrectModeratorTeamLink.png

However, Lithium (the software powering the community) seems to be overriding the URL when clicked based on the fact that it's also a tag.  If you want to link directly to the compose page, don't include the "@" sign in your link text.  Then it would appear like this:  

...and you need to message the moderator_team

Which I got by doing this:

CorrectModeratorTeamLink.png

@srlawren  Wish I had known that before because I did exactly the same as @geopublic and suggested to contact @CS_Agent elsewhere.  Noted for fuure to leave out @.  Thanks!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@geopublic wrote:

If your phone is still working you can safely ignore this message it's for people that are not on AutoPay. If your phone stops working then it's an issue and you need to message the @CS_Agent .

@geopublic I see what you've tried to do here, to link directly to the compose private message to moderator team page:

IncorrectModeratorTeamLink.png

However, Lithium (the software powering the community) seems to be overriding the URL when clicked based on the fact that it's also a tag.  If you want to link directly to the compose page, don't include the "@" sign in your link text.  Then it would appear like this:  

...and you need to message the moderator_team

Which I got by doing this:

CorrectModeratorTeamLink.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@shahzad_naushad wrote:

Hello,

So my phone service is deactivated despite the fact that i am on an auto pay plan. I am really confused as to why would that happen? This is the message i get on my home screen.

"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."(image below)

Does this mean that auto pay is somehow turned off and i just need to pay the bill and turn it on?
Thanks

PublicMobile.jpg

@shahzad_naushad  If Moderator did not get in touch with you yet, try enabling/disabling the lost/stolen feature. It might trigger the renewal. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@shahzad_naushad wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

PublicMobile.jpg

Sorry for you but there is a problem with autopay for many customers....you need to reach the moderators here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...

Need Help? Let's chat.