cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone problems

Courville89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made a payment of 54 dollars and got a txt saying payment was successful but then a hour later everything on my phone no longer worked why ? 

9 REPLIES 9

msheppard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much!  Works great I truly appreciate it!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@msheppard wrote:

Don’t know if anybody can help me. I just renewed my plan for province wide calling. However it seems my region must be set differently as I can’t call out and it says I need long distance add on even though I’m making a local call. Help please!

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

msheppard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Don’t know if anybody can help me. I just renewed my plan for province wide calling. However it seems my region must be set differently as I can’t call out and it says I need long distance add on even though I’m making a local call. Help please!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Courville89 wrote:

Yes for maybe hour max 

Sounds dumb but maybe it got flipped into airplane mode. Or the cellular radio was turned off.

What kind of phone is it?

Courville89

Yes for maybe hour max 

@Courville89

Thanks for the screen shot, looks like everything should be good to go

Restart your phone

If that doesn't work try this

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

1.  Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.  Wait 5-10 minutes.  Re-login and report phone found.  Reboot your phone.  This seems to reset your SIM card and hopefully activates your plan/account.  

P.S. your screen shot of account history shows your name / account number, might want to edit that part out

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Courville89 wrote:

I made a payment of 54 dollars and got a txt saying payment was successful but then a hour later everything on my phone no longer worked why ? 

Did it work after you made the payment?

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Courville89

C82AC82B-A542-4617-95F7-C8B14DCA58B6.png

1B1DE72B-E08B-4239-A504-36F9FE1AD403.png

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Courville89 wrote:

@Courville89What does your account status say? Is the payment still in your available funds or was it used to renew you plan? Did you make a payment after the cut-off date?

Can you send a screen shot of this?

active.png

Need Help? Let's chat.