cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone payment

MelG_13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I put in $30 on my account today. I got the message saying it went through and my account says I have took $0 due. But it took out only $20 from the $30 and none of the things included in my plan are working. Please help as I need to be able to call and text people for work and outside of work and I can't afford to pay more money

3 REPLIES 3

dasvir
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's very odd, cuz it shouldn't' say the balance of 0$ when you only paid 20$ of the 30$. Try adding the missing 10$. should work if not talk to one of the Mod's in the community to figure out the payment miscalculation. 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@MelG_13 wrote:

I put in $30 on my account today. I got the message saying it went through and my account says I have took $0 due. But it took out only $20 from the $30 and none of the things included in my plan are working. Please help as I need to be able to call and text people for work and outside of work and I can't afford to pay more money

How much is your plan? It only takes enough needed to renew the plan. Try adding a $1 payment because that sometimes fixes things like this.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MelG_13  Access your selfserve and click on the payment history link select the date range to be 30 days to get a better idea what happened to your plan renewal. If something doesn't look right then submit a ticket to PM and ask them to fix it. To submit a ticket do the following:

stpm-new.png

Need Help? Let's chat.