cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Bali_raju
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi my phone is not working I don’t know is it because of payment or something wrong with network kindly help me as I have auto pay 

17 REPLIES 17

2muchrain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been happy with service until now

they took my money a week ago and now can’t log in or make or recieve calls 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

This service is not for everyone. If the service model does not fit your needs there are other service providers that might suit your needs better.

2muchrain

This self help is a joke

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ArleneMacIsaac wrote:

I'm still waiting. This so called support is a joke

@ArleneMacIsaac:

How'd you make out with all the suggestions in the other thread you made?

You didn't answer any of the questions. Did you send a private message to the mods?

ArleneMacIsaac

I'm still waiting. This so called support is a joke

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anthony6, If payment went through, but service did not restart, you will need to contact moderators via private message, so that they can re-activate your service.  If you did not make any manual payments, or do an immediate plan change, there should not have been a second charge.  Either way, you need a moderator to sort things out.

Also, for future reference, you have the best chance of getting your question seen and answered more quickly if you always start a new thead for a new issue.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Bali_raju

@Anthony

Please follow the instructions below to contact moderator.  The big hassle is that the response from the moderators is that the wait time for response is usually 1-2 days. 

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

With your initial request, please provide as much detail as possible.  Include your cell phone number, your Public Mobile account number and PIN number.  If you forgot your PIN number, include three of the following: Date of Birth, Full address with Postal Code, Last top-up amount and the date, Email address  or Last 4 digits of Credit Card on file.

Anthony6

Any reply to phone not working?

Anthony6

I changed my plan auto payment went through today my account shows two charges of 10dollars each and my phone is shut down sweet???

Bali_raju

Thanks my friend it works out

@Bali_raju

Please follow the instructions below to contact moderator.  The big hassle is that the response from the moderators is that the wait time for response is usually 1-2 days. 

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

With your initial request, please provide as much detail as possible.  Include your cell phone number, your Public Mobile account number and PIN number.  If you forgot your PIN number, include three of the following: Date of Birth, Full address with Postal Code, Last top-up amount and the date, Email address  or Last 4 digits of Credit Card on file.  

Bali_raju

@Dunkman wrote:

@Bali_raju

You have to login to your self service account.  You can change your payment/credit card in the Payment section.  

You need to manual load some funds into your account first to have a positive balance to cover your plan costs.  Then your plan should be active again.  

Then you can change your autopay details for subsequent monthly bills.  

If you forgot your password to your self-service account, you will need to contact moderators to reset your password.  

Bali_raju

That’s right it is suspended due to non payment as my previous card expires on aug and I m unable to login to my account as forget the password how to contact moderator is it specific time to contact them !! Thanks for the help

@Bali_raju

You have to login to your self service account.  You can change your payment/credit card in the Payment section.  

You need to manual load some funds into your account first to have a positive balance to cover your plan costs.  Then your plan should be active again.  

Then you can change your autopay details for subsequent monthly bills.  

If you forgot your password to your self-service account, you will need to contact moderators to reset your password.  

Bali_raju

I have a connection for more than four years autopay working fine till last month I think credit card expired this month how can I update my card now 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Bali_raju wrote:

Hi my phone is not working I don’t know is it because of payment or something wrong with network kindly help me as I have auto pay 

Hi Bali,

Could you maybe give a little more detail as to what is not working? Is this a new activation or were you using PM and then it stopped working?

Cheers

I am not a Moderator, just trying to help.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Bali_raju

When you sign into your self service account, what does it show?  Is your account suspended or inactive?  When was your payment date?  Some more detailed information would be helpful.  

If you have a valid credit card with autopay, you can dial *611 to apply payment and that should activate your service.  

Not sure what other advice until you can give us more information.  

Need Help? Let's chat.