cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is not activated

khisalkhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I paid my bil on the 29 of May, however my phone is not activated. My visa bill says the money has been withdrawn. Can you please look into this matter. My account number is 1000000xxxxxx, phone number 403 xxx xxxx

Thank you

EDIT: Personal info removed by NDesai

4 REPLIES 4

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@khisalkhan wrote:

Hi,

I paid my bil on the 29 of May, however my phone is not activated. My visa bill says the money has been withdrawn. Can you please look into this matter. My account number is 1000000xxxxxx, phone number 403 xxx xxxx

Thank you

EDIT: Personal info removed by NDesai

You could try the lost phone trick.

To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-onstab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

hey @khisalkhan ...you should remove your contact info as this is a public forum...anyone can see your number.

Note the 3 dots on right hand upper side of dialoge box...click and you can edit out that info. Good luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@khisalkhan wrote:

Hi,

I paid my bil on the 29 of May, however my phone is not activated. My visa bill says the money has been withdrawn. Can you please look into this matter. My account number is xxxxxxxxxx, phone number xxxxxx

Thank you

Not sure yet if we have a new problem trend but did you try clicking the Reactivate button in the upper right?

Edit. oops.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@khisalkhan wrote:

Hi,

I paid my bil on the 29 of May, however my phone is not activated. My visa bill says the money has been withdrawn. Can you please look into this matter. My account number is 1000000xxxxxxxx, phone number 403 xxxxxxxxx

Thank you

@khisalkhan  Remove you private info this is a public forum. Best to contact Public Mobile directly. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.