Phone hooked up

ddwilson1987
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for my account and it says I was suspended 

5 REPLIES 5

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Duran,

I hope your day is going good, my name is José and I'll be the one taking ownership of your case.

I have verified your account and it looks like the plan did restart since May 31st. Probably there was an issue at the back-end, so because of that, I restarted the plan as of today, forcing it to be properly provisioned. 

Can you please powercycle and text. 30 days will start as of today, as requested.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
José Smiley Happy

Public Mobile Moderator Team

@ddwilson1987 wrote:

No I don't see it, it said it was going to deactivate after 90 days if I don't pay for it. I paid it today and to keep it active but my phone still isn't working and I need it for work.

Is it close of your 90 days?? Write a message to the moderator for help before the 90 days ending....

ddwilson1987
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No I don't see it, it said it was going to deactivate after 90 days if I don't pay for it. I paid it today and to keep it active but my phone still isn't working and I need it for work.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@ddwilson1987 wrote:

Can you see the payment in your self-serve account in tab PAYMENT and HISTORY PAYMENT?? Do you have a button REACTIVATE YOUR SERVICE?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ddwilson1987 wrote:

@ddwilson1987  Many are reporting similar issue today best to notify Public Mobile. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.