cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone fixs

MBirdd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm currently having difficulty stopping up my account every time I'm trying to type it up is telling me that sin new number I'm not sure why my phone is acting like that 

Edited by computergeek541: personal information removed.

11 REPLIES 11

Log into My Account...does your plan show as Active or something else ? Was your plan set to renew recently ?

If you have a valid creit card on your file, call 611 to top up your account..otherwise you can get payment vouchers at 7-11 type of stores.

If I made a mistake about what your problem is, just let us know and we can try to help.

MBirdd

Able to restore my service

@MBirdd  i have moved mutiple message into a single message thread. This is to make it easier for people to respond.

MBirdd

Help my phones not working

MBirdd

My phone is not working

MBirdd

Need help

@hairbag1 wrote:

Can you take a minute and explain your problem a bit better ? Are you trying to stop your account or what ?

@MBirdd wrote:

I'm currently having difficulty stopping up my account every time I'm trying to type it up is telling me that sin new number I'm not sure why my phone is acting like that 

I'm guessing you are trying to top up your account with funds. If this is the case you need to either access your self serve account by signing in with your email or phone 611 and do it that way with a voucher or credit card.

@kselmak wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

Can you take a minute and explain your problem a bit better ? Are you trying to stop your account or what ?

@MBirdd wrote:

I think topping up

Im not sure what is sin new number

I'm glad it's not just me !!

@hairbag1 wrote:

@MBirdd wrote:

I think topping up

Im not sure what is sin new number

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@MBirdd wrote:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Please click the 3 dots on right side of your post and edit your post to delete personal info (your number) as everyone can see it.

What phone do you have and can you try explaining issue a bit more clearly?

Need Help? Let's chat.