cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone does not recognize my payment

Gloriawonderful
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Paid my $30 dollar plan on the 9th due on the 10th.  Phone turned off and message says needs a payment.  paid an additional $5 since cant pay a dollar.  Still no service.  

Next problem I would like to change my billing date.  So i can set up automatic debit.  but payment date must change.  

Help I have no service.  Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

ticket.PNG

It worked for me, although I like the idea of answering the questions to give the mods some background info. I think the more they know the better there first response will be.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luddite wrote:

@Gloriawonderful kselmak's to complete suggestion: "If that doesn't work press on the question sign and contact moderators." you would click the ? on the lowerr right of this page, enter "ticket", then click "Contact us", then click "Submit ticket", and follow the directions to do so.

Response time is 2 - 5 days so engage a backup plan. Mine is using fongo.com over wifi.

This is not a guaranteed result. I do exactly that and I only get to pm. No mention of a ticket in the SIMon nonsense.

@Gloriawonderful kselmak's to complete suggestion: "If that doesn't work press on the question sign and contact moderators." you would click the ? on the lowerr right of this page, enter "ticket", then click "Contact us", then click "Submit ticket", and follow the directions to do so.

Response time is 2 - 5 days so engage a backup plan. Mine is using fongo.com over wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Gloriawonderful Don't pay any more $. If the $5 failed, that restart trick has failed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Do you see ' reactivate' button when you sign in?

You should restart your phone after.

If it still doesn't work you can report your phone lost, for couple of minutes, then report it found, then restart again.

If that doesn't work press on the question sign and contact moderators.

If you want to change your renewal day you can either keep your service suspended until that day or you can switch to 10 service until the day. Just to remind you that plan renews every 30 days so it will not be the same day every month. Keep your autopay to get the rewards, but log in the day you want and withdraw the funds manually, you will still get the reward for autopay. If there is enough money in your account your card will not be charged.

Gloriawonderful
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I already used a $30.00 voucher.  Then added another $5.00.  which my plan is only consistently $30.00.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Gloriawonderful wrote:

Paid my $30 dollar plan on the 9th due on the 10th.  Phone turned off and message says needs a payment.  paid an additional $5 since cant pay a dollar.  Still no service.  

Next problem I would like to change my billing date.  So i can set up automatic debit.  but payment date must change.  

Help I have no service.  Thanks

@Gloriawonderful  You need to access your online selfservre account and click on the reactivate button if your phone is currently not working.

Also try putting your phone in airplane mode for 15 minutes and back to normal to see if it's working.

As for the billing date you can't change it. Publicmobile plans are prepaid 30 day plans (not monthly) so the renewal date will always change 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could either buy a voucher or use recharge.com to make a payment by calling 611 to get you service back.

You would need to sumbit a ticket to the moderators by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.  

Need Help? Let's chat.