cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone disconnected, Paid, when does it reconnect?

TealosxD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just paid my bill which was 2 days late because I cancelled my last card so autopay didn't kick in. 
Now I've manually updated  my account, but it's still disconnected....how long does it take to reengage?

10 REPLIES 10

@TealosxD wrote:

Think it was really just the adding funds manually that did it-- 

Quite sure that is correct, as PM says: "If you miss a payment due date, your account will be put into a suspended state, meaning you will be unable to use your phone services. You will have up to 90 days to make a payment, and after doing so your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.".

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

The problem usually fixes itself within a day anyhow.

Accounts seem to be autochecked every day. If there's enough funds then they renew (or reactivate). If there's not enough funds they get suspended.

I've forgotten about payments on accounts before (and routinely ignored the SMS reminders, lol), they get suspended, I deposit enough payment voucher - sometimes they reactivate immediately, sometimes they don't (and no response or an error page after clicking "reactivate") but are active the next morning.

TealosxD

Think it was really just the adding funds manually that did it-- 

TealosxD

Yeah I did.

I used the solution of suspending and then reenabling my account and then adding funds manually. 

Thanks!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@TealosxD You have enough $ on your account to cover plan, right? Do you see reactivation button in your self-service? Try to turn off your phone, wait 30 sec and turn it on. Enable fly mode for a min and disable. Any changes?

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @TealosxD 

Do you see reactivate button when you login?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@TealosxD  did you just deposit the funds, or did you apply them? If there is a reactivate account button,  and your account is suspended, then you may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or can also use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

TealosxD

Not yet it hasn't, I'll wait another 5 minutes and retry

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@TealosxD  Should be right away.

Try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list)

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen trick 
    lst.png

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

3. Add $1 to your account funds

If none of the above methods work submit a ticket to the Moderator Team for help.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@TealosxD It should be right away. Give it a few mins and try rebooting your phone. 

Need Help? Let's chat.