cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone cut off! But I'm on autopay with the same credit card I've always had since I opened my act.

LK1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!  I am hoping someone can help me 🙂 I went to use my phone this morning and a message came on saying that I didn't have an active plan.  So I logged into my act and a red exclamation mark was showing saying that my plan had expired which is super weird because I am on auto-pay and have been for 1.5 years since I joined public mobile.  So I hit the "reactivate plan" button, made sure all my credit card info was correct (which it was) and hit "submit" but then a message came up saying public mobile was "unable to process my transaction".  So I re-entered all my credit card info (just in case) and again, public mobile can't process my transaction 😞 

I called my credit card company and I have lots of room on my card and there are no issues with my card.

Help!  I'd really like to be able to use my phone!  

Thank you 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

LK1

Thanks for your help! 

LK1

Thank you so much!  Your post was very helpful and I was able to message the SIM bot thingy who put me in touch with being able to send a message to a moderator.  Thanks again:)

LK1

Thanks so much for the info and help! I've contacted a moderator. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@LK1 wrote:

Hello!  I am hoping someone can help me 🙂 I went to use my phone this morning and a message came on saying that I didn't have an active plan.  So I logged into my act and a red exclamation mark was showing saying that my plan had expired which is super weird because I am on auto-pay and have been for 1.5 years since I joined public mobile.  So I hit the "reactivate plan" button, made sure all my credit card info was correct (which it was) and hit "submit" but then a message came up saying public mobile was "unable to process my transaction".  So I re-entered all my credit card info (just in case) and again, public mobile can't process my transaction 😞 

I called my credit card company and I have lots of room on my card and there are no issues with my card.

Thank you 🙂

Seems there is an issue with your renewal. Try contact moderators - click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions. The person may help you with your case within 48 hours.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LK1 , it looks like your renewal failed.  Usually the account goes through a funky metamorphosis during renewal without interrupting with the actual service.  I suggest you contact the moderator team to straighten things out.  Make sure you are not being charged for disrupted non service days.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@LK1 wrote:

Thank you 🙂

When inputting your credit card information if in an apartment don't put the apartment number and with the postal code don't use any spaces.  I know you have been on it for 1.5 years but that is just for others who may do a  search of a similar issue.  

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.