Did you mean: 

Phone bill

mamabear1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t pay my phone bill 

5 REPLIES 5

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mamabear1 if you need some help in paying your phone bill. PM has been helping on a case by case basis. Contact the moderators and ask them to help you out. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

amirambreen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@mamabear1  make sure the address you gave is same as your credit/debit card's address.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mamabear1 wrote:

Are you implying you can't afford your phone bill....or you can't renew your plan ?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@mamabear1 wrote:

1. How are you trying to pay?
  2. Can you call 611?
  3. Is your phone working?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@mamabear1 wrote:

How are you trying to pay?

If you're using a top up voucher, there is sometimes a delay from the time of purchase to the time that it start working.

If you're trying to top up by credit card, this is usually the result of an billing address mismatch.

Need Help? Let's chat.