cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

GIJoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I am currently out of the country and can't return because there is no flights from the island I am on because of this lock down. My ex wife canceled my credit card which was paying for my phone account. I never registered on line so I can't add a new credit card to pay my account. They want to send a text to set it up but because I'm in Haiti right now SMS doesn't work. I don't want to loose my phone number or account. what can I do?

6 REPLIES 6

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@GIJoe, if I think your tagline means you are indeed a GI Joe, thanks for serving our country, keeping us safe and sound. If you are NOT a GI Joe, what the heck are you doing in Haiti, on vacation!?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GIJoe wrote:

Thanks I'll look into this. But I might be alright as she just did this within a week and hopefully this virus stuff passes and I can get back home before 90 days. 

What is the payment due date to reactivate your account before it cancel on your overview page?

Make sure to pay and reactivate before that date.  Otherwise your account will be close and you cannot get your phone number back.

GIJoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks I'll look into this. But I might be alright as she just did this within a week and hopefully this virus stuff passes and I can get back home before 90 days. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GIJoe 

Since you are not in Canada or USA, you cannot receive a phone code to create your self-serve account.  You cannot dial 611 from your phone to add a voucher to pay for your account.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after you receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

@GIJoe  when are you due back in the country, and how long has your account not been paid for? You have 90 days from when the acount is suspended. Or you can do as @hairbag1 suggest and try to use the mentioned sites to pay using 611. It can be reached by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC (782542) from another phone or with an active service - it will ask for your 10 digit phone number. Here's a guide on using 611 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352#M20315

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try recharge.com

Try ding.com

Need Help? Let's chat.