Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

Togomax
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need to change payment method-don’t know my pin

11 REPLIES 11

@Earl  There's at least one 12 digit code on your voucher this is what you use to load your voucher amount$$ onto your account. As suggested by @Jb456  this can be done by dialing 611 or by logging into your account and clicking on make a payment. I would imagine Wal-Mart's vouchers are valid almost immediately because they also do activations but some retail locations can take up to 24 hours to be valid.

Once you load the voucher on your account to top up your balance if you would like to add a pic of the Wal-Mart voucher to our unofficial voucher catalogue and add any details of your experience  it would help others such as yourself in the future. It's in the "paying for your service section" just type " Voucher Catalogue" in the search bar to find it.

threads merged

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Earl wrote:

I purchased minutes at wall mart. How and where do enter the pin number. So i can continue using my phone?

You can dial 611 from your cellphone.

You can also log into your self serve account and click "Make a payment" 

Earl

I purchased minutes at wall mart. How and where do enter the pin number. So i can continue using my phone?

egg007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Togomax wrote:

Trying to update cell with new credit card, I don’t know my pin. Phone doesn’t have texting. Also need to add on for vacation 

Please private message the Moderator Team directly for PIN reset.

To contact Public Mobile Moderator Team (PMMT):

1. Please send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking here.
  2. Enter a title and description of the problem, and click SEND.
  3. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it.
  4. You will receive a response in your private message inbox.  Depending on the workload of the PMMT, it may take up to 72 hours for a response.

Moderators' Hours: 

M - F:  8 a.m. to Midnight Eastern Time

Sa - Su:  8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

All the Best!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Togomax wrote:

Trying to update cell with new credit card, I don’t know my pin. Phone doesn’t have texting. Also need to add on for vacation 

You already started a thread over here. Have a look there and add on to that. Or here. Whatever. Maybe an Oracle will merge threads. Who knows.

Togomax

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GinYVR wrote:

@AnonymousFrom my interpretation it sounds like the OP needs the PIN which was created at Step 4 during activation where one needs for 611? Which I don't think there is a method to reset it other than contacting the moderators?

ie this one:

They said they wanted to change their payment method. You can't do that in the 611. So I would interpret it as them not being able to login to the self-serve.

Ah interpretation eh. 🙂

@AnonymousFrom my interpretation it sounds like the OP needs the PIN which was created at Step 4 during activation where one needs for 611? Which I don't think there is a method to reset it other than contacting the moderators?

ie this one:

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 2.42.08 PM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Togomax wrote:

By PIN do you mean the userid/password for the self-serve My Account?

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

Can you find the original welcome email in any of your email inboxes to get the email login id?

If you're able to login to your self-serve then I'm not sure what you need a PIN for. It's used for the 611 service (where you can't change your payment method) or as a form of identification for account issues.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Togomax wrote:

If you can't recall the pin...you'd need to contact a moderator for their help. It could take up to 48 hours for a response, so please be patient. ..Click this to message moderator
Maybe your dog's middle name is the pin ? No ?

Need Help? Let's chat.