cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

adeyemibunmi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account got suspended, I bought a payment voucher and I have tried to input the 12 digit pin on the receipt both on the website and through 611 but it keeps saying can’t process payment. What should I do? 

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adeyemibunmi : Only if it's illegible of course. Did you try the 611? The voucher should be valid right away. Sometimes the site is trouble. I've never had a problem with the 611 service.

adeyemibunmi

Yeah, I also got it from shoppers drug mart. Someone else bought it for me and sent me a picture. Would that affect it 

I'm glad you weighed in,  @Anonymous 👍

I recalled something about one vs the other being unresolved,  however wasn't sure who was having that discussion. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : The PIN # works in both the 611 and self-serve. The voucher # does _not_ work in the 611.  @darlicious was apparently intending to verify that last choice. I don't recall reading that yet though. At least that was with a Superstore customer service desk voucher using the Blackhawk service.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@adeyemibunmi 

Give it some time and try a bit later. 

There may be two 12 digit numbers on the voucher; try both by *611 and in your self-serve account.

HALIMACS_0-1617740839458.jpeg

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@adeyemibunmi :Where did you buy voucher from? While some vouchers take longer to be able to be used, I buy from London Drugs and Shoppers Drug Mart and they can always be used right away no wait time.

@adeyemibunmi wrote:

Just to be sure of the 12 digit pin, it’s the one with the pin# then the number right? 
There is another number that says voucher# and it’s also 12 digits, it’s the first one right? 

@adeyemibunmi   Yes it should be the one that says PIN#

adeyemibunmi

Just to be sure of the 12 digit pin, it’s the one with the pin# then the number right? 
There is another number that says voucher# and it’s also 12 digits, it’s the first one right? 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@adeyemibunmi wrote:

My account got suspended, I bought a payment voucher and I have tried to input the 12 digit pin on the receipt both on the website and through 611 but it keeps saying can’t process payment. What should I do? 

Hi @adeyemibunmi wait an hour before you try again.  Before you try again, delete browsing history and cache on your device.  Be sure to enter the 12-digit pin#.

Please keep us posted.  thanks in advance

RosieR

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@adeyemibunmi wrote:

@adeyemibunmi   Some vouchers have a delay before the funds on them become available, so keep trying over the next several hours.  Also double check you're typing in the correct 12 digit PIN, i.e., no typos or wrong 12 digit set of numbers as some vouchers have more than one set of those numbers.

Need Help? Let's chat.