cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Stefsugar12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to pay my balance on my account and I can't get into my account. It says my email doesn't work even though I'm receiving emails from them. I tried to call *611 but I can't remember  my pin. 

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Stefsugar12 

When you say "pay my balance", presuming you mean your account may be near renewal (or recently expired) and you need to add funds to reactivate?

Try clearing cache and cookies and open an incognito tab and try again.

Make sure you're using the correct e-mail address and try again.  

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Stefsugar12 

If you have an Android phone and it's the original one you used when joining you might be able to find the pin in sim card messages.

Open message app

Top right, middle or bottom click the 3 dots

Go to settings

Go to advanced

Go to sim card messages

Otherwise if forgot password to log into your self serve account  and forgot password link is now working for you. Than you will need to contact moderators.

Screenshot_20210104_110512.jpg

Or private message them at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Stefsugar12 wrote:

I'm trying to pay my balance on my account and I can't get into my account. It says my email doesn't work even though I'm receiving emails from them. I tried to call *611 but I can't remember  my pin. 

@Stefsugar12 

hi if you tried your password reset  or forgot your security question and it does not work you may need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.