cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

crosbyoverovi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does anyone know if you can pre authorize your phone bill so it comes out of your bank account? I only see a credit card option.

8 REPLIES 8

crosbyoverovi

Thought so, just wanted to confirm.

@crosbyoverovi wrote:

I didn't get any message but was talking to my bank for another reason and they told me that having it setup they way I do with my Visa client card doesn't count as per authorized.

@crosbyoverovi ,

Oh, it sounds like this is a card/bank specific permission issue. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@crosbyoverovi wrote:

I didn't get any message but was talking to my bank for another reason and they told me that having it setup they way I do with my Visa client card doesn't count as per authorized.

Public Mobile does not do pre-authorized aka recurring bill payment.

You set up your payment card on the Public Mobile site thereby permitting them to take money from that payment method. It works in that direction.

Not from the bank side.

crosbyoverovi

@crosbyoverovi ,

Are you getting this message when trying to activate? Maybe try calling your bank.

Registering A Credit Or Visa Debit Card

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information

crosbyoverovi

My bank card is a Visa card but using it doesn't count as per authorized.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Only if your bank card is either Visa debit or MasterCard debit @crosbyoverovi . Stay safe. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@crosbyoverovi ,

Depends on the type of debit card. 

mc debt and visa debt.

Need Help? Let's chat.