cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

robretta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why have you suspended my Plan.  My bank has advised me no pyment request by Public Mobile has been made.  Please process mt credit card and reinstate my Plan!

7 REPLIES 7

robretta

I did reboot my phone.  I tried everything.  In the end, I just used a different credit card

@robretta wrote:

No it did not work

@robretta  Have you rebooted your phone?

robretta

No it did not work

robretta

When I am at my house I have service, except calling feature.  My Plan began in August 2018

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@robretta wrote:

Why have you suspended my Plan.  My bank has advised me no pyment request by Public Mobile has been made.  Please process mt credit card and reinstate my Plan!

If you can't get your credit card to work, you can buy top.up at a participating retail location. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Could you please log in to your selfserve and press reactivate button. It will take you to the payment page where you can withdraw the funds for your plan manually. Make sure you restart your phone after.

You can also call 611 since you have credit card on file and apply the payment using your phone. Again don't forget to restart.

Please Let us know if any of those work

Thanks

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@robretta Do you currently have access to any services? Do you have signal on your phone? When is your renewal date?

Need Help? Let's chat.