cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

mackel0206
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I signed up for the $40/month plan I was told my next month would only be $30

i paid the $30 and my phone is still not working 

20 REPLIES 20

mackel0206

Yes I did that and still no help

ill keep the service for this month but I definitely will be switching back to my previous provider next month for both lines we have

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator with any complicated issue by clicking ?, bottom right and following instructions.

mackel0206

Ok tkz

We are customers like yourself, just trying to help.  We have no access to your account directly.  Only moderators can help directly to fix your account.

A lot of times by just discussing things on forum, we can troubleshoot account issues or quesitons without moderator help.  However, sometimes, moderator help is necessary to get things fixed.  

mackel0206

Helloooooo ??????

mackel0206

How do I get my services restored ????

@mackel0206 wrote:

How much more do you need to know ?

when I signed up I was told to pay for the plan and pay for the sim and next month would be $30

i paid the $30 when I signed in and still no services 

Which exact date did you sign up?

Did you pay for 1st month (assume $40), $10 SIM card and 2nd month fee ($30) when you activated your account?  Total of approx $80 + taxes?

When was your renewal date?

mackel0206

If this is not fixed today IM GOING TO CANCEL

THIS IS BS

@mackel0206 wrote:

I did already and no one to help

im getting pissed off

Expect at least several hours response time, sometimes even 1-2 days for initial response.   Officially, the policy is responding within 48 hours. In the past, when it was really busy and fewer moderators, the response times sometimes reached 3- 4 days and even longer.  

Good news is that the response times are much shorter recently.  However, when your phone is not working, any delay is too long....

mackel0206

Suspended b/c of payment 

BUT I PAID IT

mackel0206

How much more do you need to know ?

when I signed up I was told to pay for the plan and pay for the sim and next month would be $30

i paid the $30 when I signed in and still no services 

mackel0206

I did already and no one to help

im getting pissed off

@mackel0206 

The customer service model with PM is private messaging which takes time. There is no call centre or live agent.  This business model saves money and makes PM plans cheaper.  

Again, if you feel comfortable, a screenshot of payment history page would provide valuable information to troubleshoot your account.  

However, you can ask moderator (PM employee) to check your account also.  Click on link sent ty Moderator team above, answer the prompts and submit a ticket to get moderator help.  With SImon, type Contact moderator and follow prompts.  

@mackel0206  follow the moderators instructions and they'll help you out!  Start by clicking on the question mark on the right hand side of the page 

mackel0206

I did and it said to come here.

im probably going to cancel and go back to the provider I was with. I paid what I was supposed to pay and still no services. 

and I can't even have someone call me

this is ridiculous 

mackel0206

I'm not sure. When I signed up they said the $40 plan and buy the SIM card and the next month will be $30

i paid it and it's still not working 

@mackel0206 

More details would be helpful.

Maybe a screenshot of your payment history page (omit personal information)

Is your account status active or suspended?

Are you signed up for autopay or did you manually load funds?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @mackel0206,

Please reach out to the Moderators using our virtual assistant to be able to check your account.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help

Have a great day,

Camelia_M

GR
Mayor / Maire

@mackel0206 when did you activate?  Would it be 30$ because of a friend refferal or because of a 10$ off promo? 

Need Help? Let's chat.